Vietnamese 7 Colours Dessert (Chè 7 Màu)
Handmade and freshly prepared. Enlighten your taste buds with this sweet Vietnamese dessert: Chè 7 Màu. A beautiful dessert made from 7 core ingredients: black eyed beans, red chouri, mung dal, coconut gel, grass jelly, tapioca and water chestnuts. Served with coconut milk and syrup for that extra kick of sweetness!
- Best served cold. Top up with crushed ice for a chill and tasty treat.
- Stir dessert to see a beautiful array of colours and mix of ingredients.
- Great for special occasions, parties and events.
- Vegetarian friendly.
- Minimum order of 20 cups.
- Collection Time: After 12pm and 7 days in advance. Your order must be placed 7 days in advance.
- For any large or special orders, please call 0781 071 8694
Minimum order of 20 cups.
Collection Time: After 12pm and 7 days in advance. Your order must be placed 7 days in advance.
Black eyed beans
Food Additives (Colouring):
E124 – Ponceau 4R
E102 – Tartrazine
E133 – Brilliant Blue
E124 & E102 may have an adverse effect on activity and attention in children.
Large / Special / Urgent Orders:
Please call 0781 071 8694
Refund & Cancellation Policy
- Should the order not be collected on the selected date, the order will be cancelled and payment will not be refunded.
- Any cancellations should be made 5 days prior to the collection date, otherwise your payment will not be refunded.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.